When choosing the correct pest control company you need to make sure that they have the correct accreditations in place.
- Only use BPCA approved pest control companies.
- Make sure that your pest control company has the correct insurances in place.
- Get a full breakdown of costs and treatment what’s going to be carried out before going ahead.
- Pay the invoice only if you are happy with what treatment is going to be carried out.
- Asked company to supply full reports and what work has been carried out and what treatment has been done.
- Make sure the company clears up behind themselves.
- Finally, make sure the company treats you and your property with the respect that you deserve as a customer.
Where in finding the right company in all of the following above statements will be carried.