Signs of Drainage CCTV Surveys And Inspections
How Does it work?
- We agree a fixed price with you.
- We make a mutually convenient time to carry out your CCTV drain survey and take address details.
- When our engineer arrives at your property they will introduce themselves and with your permission take a look at your drainage system.
- After finding all the manholes on your property, our engineer will lift the covers to gain access.
- Our engineer will then assemble the CCTV monitor and push rod camera or crawler unit to commence the survey.
- The camera head is then slowly guided into the drain to start the survey. The camera has a bright light built onto it so that the engineer can get a near perfect image of your drainage system and store on his CCTV monitor.
- All the camera footage is recorded onto the monitor. and our engineer will complete the drain survey. He will then replace all manhole covers and leave a site.
- It is then back to the office where the footage is reviewed and a detailed report written; describing the technician’s observations and any recommendations he may have. Any issues such as displaced joints/ cracks/ root intrusion etc will be highlighted and advice was given to resolve this. The report will also include invert levels, pipe diameters and condition of the pipes along with a drawing to map the drainage network.
- The completed report is then emailed to you and a hard copy, along with a color DVD of the survey, will be sent by post to the address of your choice.
All Services at MIDS Pest Control come with a Personal Guarantee for me Steve Middleton. As the Director of MIDS Pest Control, I believe that we can make a difference to all business and homeowners. When choosing a Pest control company, Always make sure that you use a professional company which is backed by insurance and accreditations.
MIDS Pest Control is a member of the British Pest Control Association and Hertfordshire Trading Standards Approved, Not only that we also hold CEPA BS EN 16636:2015 in Professional Pest Management