- Avishock is a tactile scaring device that uses a small electric current to scare the birds from unwanted areas
- It’s similar to an electric fences system but for Bird Control
- An energizer provides an electric current to the system
- The circuit is completed when the bird lands on the track
- Test have shown that birds learn to avoid the area which means it deters birds from sitting on the edges and fouling below
What is Avishock?
- Fast Installation – Glue track, quick-fit connectors, a plugin
- Versatile – Flexible
- Least Visible – only 6mm in high
- Most effective and works on all species and all pressures
- Long Lasting – High Spec durable components
- Cost Effective to run and uses about £5.00 per year for the whole system
- Humane and does not harm the birds like spikes and gels.
All Services at MIDS Pest Control come with a Personal Guarantee for me Steve Middleton. As the Director of MIDS Pest Control, I believe that we can make a difference to all business and homeowners. When choosing a Pest control company, Always make sure that you use a professional company which is backed by insurance and accreditations.
MIDS Pest Control is a member of the British Pest Control Association and Hertfordshire Trading Standards Approved, Not only that we also hold CEPA BS EN 16636:2015 in Professional Pest Management